Wednesday, January 11, 2012
2011 Season
What a year we had! Our lions finally have a winning record and made the playoffs! Our quarterback played the the whole year....STAFFFFOOORRRDD.... and proved he will be a stud. As for the tailgating we had some great weather this year and a lot of great food. It seemed like each week got better and better! One of the best weeks that we had was the Monday Night Football game. WOW! The tailgate started right about noon and sure did not feel like we were out there for 8 hours. This was the first Made in Michigan themed tailgate. The goal was to have as many things made in Michigan as possible. This will be a yearly tradition for the Frosty Mugs. This year our tailgates rose to the next level, each one making the next better. I would say that was the fact in the last tailgate of the year. Our 1st Holiday Feast, and a feast it was! We has some of the best food of the year and our best ping pong and bean bag toss competition of the year. I could talk about this great times we had this year for a lot longer but i will stop here. Before I finish I just want to thank Ron, Brian and Lee for the help they had at make things great this year. Until next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My wish for next year is another Monday Night game or a Sunday Night game. The Monday Night tailgate was epic, as was the game. I can't wait for next season!!!
ReplyDelete